We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

HTMLToDLS conversion and bookmarks in word

I'm evaluating DocIO and PDF, and I'm trying to insert converted HTML into specific locations bookmarked in a Word template file, but I can't seem to figure out how to make that work.

I have a sample you posted on another forum thread that steps through how to take an HTML string, create an in-memory Word document from it, and use that document to create another document by cloning each section.

My problem is that I need to clone each section of my in-memory converted document into a specific location in my template, destinations that I have specified using bookmarks. Right now I can insert plain text into these bookmarks with no problem but can't figure out how to get the content of the converted document into each bookmark. Any insight would be helpful.

1 Reply

BP Bhuvaneswari P Syncfusion Team March 29, 2007 01:10 PM UTC

Hi Kabak,

Currently we don't have support for this feature and html to dls. Currently it is not possible to replace the bookmark text with html text.

Please let me know if you have any other queries.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Bhuvaneswari.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon