We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Behaviour of CellType "Control"

I've got a GridControl which is in ListBoxSelectionMode = One. There's no need to do any in-place editing nor will there be any changes to existing rows. There will, however, be new rows at the end of the grid.

Each row does have various columns, one of them being of CellType "Control". The actual control is a Panel containing between one and three buttons, reflecting different additional information to those rows.

Here are my problems:

1) As soon as I activate the cell, I get a wait cursor for this - and only this - cell. I cannot find a place in my application where I set this.

2) To click my own buttons, I have to activate the cell, first. Is there a way to have the cell activated by hovering over it? Or, maybe even better, to forward the click used to activate the cell right into the button?

I have found some references to IMouseController which seems to be an approach to these problems. But it seems a little tricky not to break existing functionality with a custom IMouseController.

TIA,

HMoeller.

1 Reply

HM Henning Möller March 26, 2007 01:39 PM UTC

One more issue:

3) I'd like to have the row selected as one. But when clicking into the Control cell, it gets activated on its own, having a white background instead of the AlphaBlendedSelectionColor. Anything to do about that?

One more TIA...

HMoeller.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon