We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

urgent on grid control

HI! Clay! When i display grid on the panel the text and images are not displayed. it is not a data bound grid. Here is the zip of the code that I have written. Also since I am evaluating and want to pruchase this before which I have to give a demo to the client. Can u pls send me a code to have the same look and feel of the grid that I will send you in a bmp. I wanted it to be bound to a dataset and also a line that should come after each cell and also I do not want system icons. I will also be attaching word document of the requirements pls do help me to give demo to buy the product. 1) I need the same grid as this bmp Thanks & Regards, Supriya!

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 21, 2003 05:53 AM UTC

You can get the bitmaps from wherever you like, and you can have as many as you like. The attached sample loads the bitmaps as embedded resources, randomly showing 5 of the 8 on each pair of lines. You could also get them as an imagelist save directly in your resource with VisStu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon