We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Grid column header

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

585 Jul 11,2002 05:00 PM UTC Jul 11,2002 08:15 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Vladimir Lvov
Asked On July 11, 2002 05:00 PM UTC

How can I change a column header text in a databound grid? By default the grid shows the column name from the datasource. Can I change this name at design time? Vladimir

Stefan Hoenig [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 11, 2002 08:15 PM UTC

> How can I change a column header text in a databound grid? By default the grid shows the column name from the datasource. Can I change this name at design time? > > Vladimir The databound grid has a "GridBoundColumns" collection. At design time you can open the CollectionEditor for that collection and add columns to be displayed in the data bound grid. Each column has a MappingName and HeaderText and style information. The HeaderText is what you are looking for. But you also have to set the MappingName. Stefan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;