We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

xptaskbar resizing

I'm using the xp task bar, and trying to get it to SMOOTHLY handle resizing the form as items are expanded/collapsed. I don't want scrollbars in the taskbar control - so whenever an item is opened or closed, I want it to resize the xptaskbar control and the form along with it. Currently, I'm using this code in the taskbox location change event If tskbarPaymentDebugInfo.Collapsed Then XpTaskBar1.Height = (tskbarPaymentDebugInfo.Location.Y + 40) Else XpTaskBar1.Height = (tskbarPaymentDebugInfo.Location.Y + 120) End If Height = XpTaskBar1.Height + 50 This kind of works, but it's buggy - I can't get the bottom taskbar to properly resize everything. I'm guess I'm either using the wrong events - or maybe there's a property or something I can just set and it'll resize the xptaskbar for me? I've tried resizing thru a variety of methods, such as the xptaskbar sizechanged, and taskbox location change events, but just can't get the right "sequence".

2 Replies

TL Tom Langer July 25, 2003 09:39 AM UTC

To reitterate my question.. After expanding/collapsing a taskbar item, what is the proper way to determine the TRUE height of the control.

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team July 28, 2003 01:26 PM UTC

Hi, There is an AfterAnimation event in the boxes that you should listen to. Regards, Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon