We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How can I refresh the fields in the filter bar ?

Hi all!

I use the filter bar on a grid. On the example you can find on "Essential Studio Sample Browser" (Grid sample>Samples>Data Bound>FilterBarGrid), after having filtered any data on a column, if you want to filter another column, there are still data in the filter which have no way to appear: they don't appear anymore in the filtered grid.
Do you know how I can fix this issue?
Thank you!

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2007 04:45 PM UTC

Hi Julien,

If you want to reset the filter string in a Grid then you need to set the theFilterBar.RowFilter property to string.Empty. Here is a code snippet.

[c#]
GridFilterBar theFilterBar = new GridFilterBar();
theFilterBar.WireGrid(this.gridDataBoundGrid1);

theFilterBar.RowFilter = string.Empty;

Best regards,
Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2007 05:39 PM UTC

Hey Haneef,

Thank you very much for your answer but this is not what I wanted, sorry about that, I think I didn't express my issue in the right way.
Here is a screenshot of the example I spoke. You can see that I have filtered the data on "Blauer See Delicatessen" and there is just one line left in the grid. So there might be only one choice left in the filter bar for the ContactName... and there is still all the fields witch are not listed in the grid !
Do you know how I could refresh these fields each time I filter the grid ?
Thank you so much !

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 23, 2007 05:40 PM UTC

Sorry, Here is the attachement

fieldRefreshIssue.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon