We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

StatusBarAdv and key states

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5816 Jul 18,2003 05:27 AM Apr 7,2004 05:47 AM Windows Forms 5
Tags: Tools
Peter
Asked On July 18, 2003 05:27 AM

Is there a way to show the state of the insert key in the statusbar like the implemented capslock or numlock key state? Regards, Peter

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 18, 2003 01:48 PM

Hi Peter, Presently we do not have this feature. This has been listed as a 'feature request' and will be implemented shortly. Thanks, Guru Patwal. > Is there a way to show the state of the insert key in the statusbar like the implemented capslock or numlock key state? > > Regards, > > Peter

Peter
Replied On March 23, 2004 05:55 AM

I wonder if this feature is added to one of the current versions. Can you please give me an update on this issue? Thanx Peter

Replied On March 24, 2004 01:31 PM

Hi Peter, I am afraid, this feature has not been implemented yet. I have notified the development team in this regard, and a QA report (#433) has been logged. We will try our best to accomodate your request in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Replied On April 6, 2004 08:16 AM

Hi Peter, This feature has now been implemented internally, and it is expected to be included in the v2.0 final build scheduled for release shortly. Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Peter
Replied On April 7, 2004 05:47 AM

Thank you, sounds good.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;