We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

StatusBarAdv and key states

Is there a way to show the state of the insert key in the statusbar like the implemented capslock or numlock key state? Regards, Peter

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 18, 2003 05:48 PM UTC

Hi Peter, Presently we do not have this feature. This has been listed as a 'feature request' and will be implemented shortly. Thanks, Guru Patwal. > Is there a way to show the state of the insert key in the statusbar like the implemented capslock or numlock key state? > > Regards, > > Peter

PE Peter March 23, 2004 10:55 AM UTC

I wonder if this feature is added to one of the current versions. Can you please give me an update on this issue? Thanx Peter

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 24, 2004 06:31 PM UTC

Hi Peter, I am afraid, this feature has not been implemented yet. I have notified the development team in this regard, and a QA report (#433) has been logged. We will try our best to accomodate your request in a timely manner. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 6, 2004 12:16 PM UTC

Hi Peter, This feature has now been implemented internally, and it is expected to be included in the v2.0 final build scheduled for release shortly. Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

PE Peter April 7, 2004 09:47 AM UTC

Thank you, sounds good.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon