We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

RichText Color Formatting in a GGC Cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

58091 Mar 17,2007 08:09 PM UTC Sep 12,2007 06:18 AM UTC Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
John Slater
Asked On March 17, 2007 08:09 PM UTC

I have GGC, with a RichTextBox as the CellType in one of the Cells in the parent TableDescriptor. I would like to change the color on portions of the text. I am presently using the QueryCellInfo event handler. I was thinking I need to get a reference to the Cell's GridRichTextBoxCellRenderer so I can call rtb.Find(), then call the rtb.SelectionColor(). Can you assist with an example or code snipet.
Thx

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 19, 2007 04:45 PM UTC

Hi JMS,

Here is a minimal sample that shows you "how to change the SelectedText color in a RichTextBox cell?".
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/GGCRichText/main.htm

Best regards,
Haneef

Sudharsini Ravikumar
Replied On September 11, 2007 10:46 PM UTC

Hi I'm trying to do something similar except I'm using InPlaceRichTextCell model. Could you please help?

Sudha

>Hi JMS,

Here is a minimal sample that shows you "how to change the SelectedText color in a RichTextBox cell?".
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/GGCRichText/main.htm

Best regards,
Haneef

Sudharsini Ravikumar
Replied On September 12, 2007 06:18 AM UTC

Never mind. Got it! Thanks.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;