We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SplashPanel problem on dialog load event.

Hi,

I discovered a problem I haven't been able to resolve with your SplashPanel. I've attached a simple application to help describe the issue. When you start the application, click on the "Show Splash On Load" button. This will display a dialog that will automatically display a SplashPanel by its Load event. The SplashPanel has a cancel button within it but trying to click it does nothing. Close the dialog box and then click "Do Not Show Splash On Load" button. You can then manually display the SplashPanel (with the "Show Splash" button) but this time the Cancel button does work. Is there anyway to have the SplashPanel behave like this when shown by the Load event?

Syncfusion Version: 4.4.0.51
Development Environment: Visual Studio 2003

Regards,
Brian

SplashExample0.zip

1 Reply

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team March 14, 2007 10:51 PM UTC

Hi Brain,

Thanks for bringing this issue into our notice. We could reproduce the issue as you mentioned. We have logged bug report and informed to our development team in this regard. Our development team engineer will update the defect report link and time frame needed to fix the issue within 2 days of time.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon