We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to draw a flow graphic with writing code not load file? urgently for the answer

Thanks Nagarajan[Syncfusion],
but I do not want to load the edd file. and I want to draw the flow graphic by write the

code. I draw graphic with your provided program in attachment file. How do I write the code of drawing the flow graphic which each Orthogonal line not

across and each Orthogonal line width is set by each Orthogonal line label value.
So I am highly appreaciting if you give some sample application and help me to draw it by

writing code.

Thanks for your reply.

Kawashima,

errorgraphic.zip

5 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team March 6, 2007 06:59 PM UTC

Hi Kawashima,

You can programatically add the symbols and links to the diagram. Please refer to the following Forum link to achieve this

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=57502

You can also set the line label's value to the link's'width.

link2.Labels.Add(new LinkLabel(link2, "2"));
link2.LineStyle.LineWidth=Int32.Parse(link2.Labels[0].Text);

Please refer to the attached sample and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

FlowGraphics.zip

KA kawashima March 9, 2007 06:32 AM UTC

Thanks,
I find new question when use the syncfusion digram. I draw the flow graphic by write the code in diagram control. I find some flow graphic node don't display in right region of diagram control. The error graphic is in attachment file. How do I draw the right flow graphic with diagram control?
So I am highly appreaciting if you give some sample application and help me to rightly draw it by writing code.

Thanks for your reply.

Kawashima,

errorgraphic0.zip

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team March 9, 2007 03:50 PM UTC

Hi Kawashima,

Could you please follow up the following Forum thread

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=57502

Thanks,
Nagaraj

KA kawashima March 12, 2007 12:02 AM UTC

Thanks,
I modify the sample of your provided. My modified code is the width of MyRectangle and MyRoundRect, the X coordinate of MyRectangle and MyRoundRect with the notation of "My code is as follow". The code is in the attachment file.
So I am highly appreaciting if you give some sample application and help me to rightly draw it by writing code.

Thanks for your reply.

Kawashima,

FlowGraphics_Modified.zip

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team March 12, 2007 05:56 PM UTC

Hi Kawashima,

Thanks for the modified sample. In your sample you are trying to position the image beyond the Model's size. Could you please Change the Model's width to 3000.

this.diagram.Model.Width=3000;

I have modified the sample. You can download this sample from the following page.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Diagram.Windows/FlowGraphicsDiagram/main.htm

Please refer to it and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon