We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

RowDeleting / RowDeleted for GDBG doesn''t get fired

I have a GridDataBoundGrid in an user control and I added handler for both RowDeleted and RowDeleting events but none of them gets fire. I have already checked the AllowRemove to be true for my DataSource and also specifically set RemoveEnable = true for the GridDataBoundGrid even thought true is the default. These two are the things that I found through forum. Is there any thing else that I should do in order to get these events to fire? The RowSaved event gets fired correctly for this grid and no problem.

I really don't understanding what could be wrong and the only thing I am getting suspicious that may be the problem is that the application is MDI application and this grid is part of the user control and the user control gets called by a form (call it Navigation Form) which is the child of MDI Form (Call it Main form). I mean may be the delete gets swallowed some where and it didn't get to the use control.

We are using Syncfusion version 4.1.0.62.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon