We are seeing deletion of typed characters when we do not select from the popped up choice list. Here is the reproducible test case on IntelliSenseFunctions demo.
Here are the steps to reproduce:
1. Run IntelliSenseFunctions demo.
2. Type object1.
3. This would bring up a choice list.
4. DO NOT select any choice from this list.
5. Simply type "xyz." i.e. "xyz" arbitrary string followed by a period.
6. This should close the popped up choice list and also remove the "xyz" string we typed leaving two periods side by side.
Another incidence is this:
Follow steps upto 4.
5. Type "xyz()." instead of selecting any thing from the choice list.
6. This would close the popped up choice list and also remove the ")" i.e. the right parenthesis.
These silent removal of characters are causing serious problems in our tools.
I filed a bug 5677 for this with Syncfusion.
If any one of you have noticed the same behavior and found out a work around, I really appreciate your help.