We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Combined nodes

Hi, i'm currently evaluating the Diagram component for use in asp.net.

I read that when a click event occured this event was passed up the chain to the DiagramWebControl.
Now for our project specification we would need a combined node, wich for istance contains a triangle and a square with seperate onClick behavior.
I can create such a combined node however the click event is alwayst raised by the combined node and not by the child nodes (triangle or square).

Would it in any way be possible to make a distinction on wich node is clicked?

1 Reply

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team February 26, 2007 08:44 PM UTC

Hi Steven,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. In the present scenario of Diagram control we have no special click events for the Child nodes of the complex symbol. The Node_Click event gets fired when you click on the complex symbol. However I have logged this as a feature request #1313. You can track the status of this feature here:

Feature Request 1313 - Add support to access the child nodes of the complex symbol.

We will try our very best to implement this feature and update you once this feature is implemented.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon