We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Advice on GridListControl

Hi,

I need to update a GridListControl programmatically. I'm creating an app that is frequently passed new objects and needs to add new entries to the top. My list contains the following fields
1) "Name" that should be merged with an image from an imagelist.
2) "Progress" which will contain a progressbar celltype.
3) A row that contains buttons.

So far I'm having trouble with just about everything. Most of the samples I've seen deal with a Datatable or an Arraylist. Is there a way to dynamically build columns from custom business objects? I'm fine with looping through my objects and calling methods like AddRow and AddColumn. The issue that’s giving me the biggest headache is how do I update the progressbar? All the examples I've seen deal with a progressbar in a static manner. As new objects are received my progressbars rowindex will be constantly changing.

Any help would be appreciated.
Jason

2 Replies

JD Jason Daviau February 20, 2007 01:43 PM UTC

Hi,

I'm going to simplify my above question. How do I dynamically track a progressbar in a gridlistcontrol when the rowindex is changing by adding new items to the top (zero index). Is it possible to keep a reference to the progressbar object in memory or should I update the datasource?

Thanks.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 20, 2007 10:59 PM UTC

Hi Jason,

Please try the attached sample and let me know if you are trying something different.
ProgressDateTimeFormatGridList.zip

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon