We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

my rows wont grow

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5653 Jul 11,2003 07:55 PM UTC Jul 11,2003 11:53 PM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Tom Langer
Asked On July 11, 2003 07:55 PM UTC

I'm having what (I'm sure) is such a dumb problem - I can't get the row to grow with the text in there.. grdQuickNotes.RowStyles(tmpRow).WrapText = True grdQuickNotes.RowStyles(tmpRow).AutoSize = True IS there something I'm missing? I'm not specifically setting the height; but that does work.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 11, 2003 11:53 PM UTC

A couple of points. Is grdQuickNotes a GridControl or a GridDataBoundGrid? A GridDataBoundGrid does not support RowStyles so your code would not work for that grid. The other comment is that style.AutoSize only works for user typing into the grid. It does not work for programmatically changing a cell's value. In this case, you should call grid.Model.RowHeights.ResizeToFit to size the cells to fit.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;