We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Populate a grid column

Hi there, I do have a GridDataBoundGrid and the third column in the grid (Price) is ReadOnly and is being populated based on the value that I select in the first two: CategoryID and PartID (I go in the database and I retrieve the price of an item based on its Category and its PartID). When I display the Price in the column a new row gets added to the grid. If I display the PackSize, another one gets added. Should I go with Me.grid.item(row, col).CellValue.ToString = Price or Me.grid.item(row,col).Text = Price. I've tried wrapping up the dispaly with EnabledAddNew = False and then back True but, I don't like it. Is there any other way ? Thank you.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 11, 2003 07:03 PM UTC

Hi, A while back I got similar issue. Clay helped me out. Check this out. http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/message.asp?MessageID=5084 You may want to make your Price column celltype to "Static". thanks, - Reddy

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon