We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to customize a GridListControl (cell type) in a databound grid?

Hi, I have a databound grid. In one of the columns, I am showing different kind of editors (textbox, comboboxes etc.) in different rows using the QueryCellInfo Model event. I am able to show GridListControl in some cells. I want to customize the gridlist control in the drop down. I was able to customize a gridlist control in a regular form with the help of Clay: http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/message.asp?MessageID=3175 I tried CurrentCellDropDownShowing event. But it does not give me a reference to the gridlist control. I tried the current cell renderer. It gives me a textbox. How do I get hold of the gridlist control to customize, in a dynamic cell type scenario? thanks, - Reddy

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 11, 2003 06:51 AM UTC

I was able to get the GridDropDownGridListControlCellRenderer in CurrentCellShowingDropDown in the attached sample where the GridListControl celltype was set in QueryCellInfo. What are you doing differently?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 11, 2003 11:33 AM UTC

Hi Clay, Thanks for sending me the sample. It was a mistake I made in my code. I changed my base classes to handle grid list control. But I forgot to change the "Combobox" CellType to "GridListControl". Oops!!!! Thanks, - Reddy

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon