We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Datagrid

Can I display a column in datagrid(bound to a dataview) from same table but having value from different row. Data EG.: ID1 ID2 DESC 1 1 "A1" 2 2 "A2" 3 2 "A3" Should display: A1 A1 A2 A2 A3 A2 i tried with jointextboxcolumn class.

1 Reply

JO joost July 17, 2003 04:57 AM UTC

Hi Vipul, Where did you get that JoinTextBoxColumn class or how did you construct it ? I am trying to make a datagrid with some columns showing data from a parent table. Other people refer to the JoinTextBoxColumn too, but there info does not tell where it comes from. I would be very grateful for any hints on this class. Regards, Joost > Can I display a column in datagrid(bound to a dataview) from same table but having value from different row. > > Data EG.: > ID1 ID2 DESC > 1 1 "A1" > 2 2 "A2" > 3 2 "A3" > > Should display: > A1 A1 > A2 A2 > A3 A2 > > i tried with jointextboxcolumn class.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon