We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to adjust button width in asp.net toolbar

Hi the buttons on my asp.net toolbar are too small but I cannot see a setting to make them wider. is there such a setting

Also I want the cursor to be a hand (ie hyperlink style) on mouse over

Can I find the CSS somewhere and edit that or is it all settings?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2007 06:28 AM UTC

Hi Chris,

We can customize the default look of the buttons on the Toolbar by setting Custom Looks properties in the ItemLooks Collection Editor. 'CustomCSS' property of the Toolbar has to set with the corresponding css file name, so ItemLooks override the default look.

Attached is sample as per your requirement.

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/Toolbar_58b3f8da.zip

The width of the button can be increased by the setting the appropriate width by the css defined in 'ItemCSSClass' of the 'StateDataDefault'.

The cursor symbol of the Mouse Over can be obtained by setting the Cursor to 'Pointer' by the css defined in 'ItemCssClass' of the 'StateDataHover'.

Toolbar 's look and feel has been elaborately explained with examples and code snippets in the help file. Please take a look at it, by traversing to
'Essential Tools->Basic Concepts->Menu Package->ToolBar -> Designing the Look and Feel'.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Valli.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon