We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Enum ComboBox

Hi,

we have a GGC which is bound to a business object via databinding. Now I have a property in my binding object which is of type "object". So that this property can be a string or an enum.

Now I want to decide during runtime if I show a drop down box or a simple text box in a cell for this column. If the current cell value is of type enum I want to dynamically fill a choice list and set the cell value type. Now my problem is that when I click on the drop down button - nothing happens.

I have attached a sample where you can see the problem. Just click on the cell "Example1".

Any help would be great

EnumComboBox.zip

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2007 06:29 PM UTC

Hi,

The reason is that the current cell is not actived when you clicked on the cell. This can be resolved by handling the TableControlCellClick event of the grid and set the current cell to edit mode using CurrentCell.BeginEdit method. I have modified a sample as per your requirements. Please have a look at the sample attached and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Sample : EnumComboBox.zip

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon