We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid Scroll Bar Blowup Ver: 1.6.1.1

Hello Group: I have a Grid that Columns 1 thru 5 are hidden. There are enough columns that there is a scroll bar across the bottom of the grid. If scroll to the right the grid works fine. If I then scroll to the left the grid fails within the “Set” method of ReflectScrolBar.cs. The value that is passed in is 0. The stack trace is attached. Is this a bug, if not how do I scroll back to the first column? Jim

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 8, 2003 10:37 PM UTC

Hi Jim, I fixed yesterday a similar issue but I am not 100% sure if it is the same. If you open a support incident we can provide with the latest dlls that have this fix and then you can check if that also fixes the problem you see. Thanks, Stefan

KI Kai Iske July 23, 2003 12:06 PM UTC

> Hi Jim, > > I fixed yesterday a similar issue but I am not 100% sure if it is the same. If you open a support incident we can provide with the latest dlls that have this fix and then you can check if that also fixes the problem you see. > > Thanks, > Stefan > Stefan, we are experiencing a similar problem here with hidden rows. I see that there is a 1.6.1.1 build, that I seem not to be able to download anywhere, though. Is there a buld/service pack that we can use to check the fix you have applied? Thanks in advance Regards Kai Iske

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 23, 2003 09:39 PM UTC

There is a 1.6.1.4 private release that has this fix Stefan mentioned in it. If you submit a Direct Trac support incident, we can send you a download link.

KI Kai Iske July 29, 2003 03:56 AM UTC

> There is a 1.6.1.4 private release that has this fix Stefan mentioned in it. If you submit a Direct Trac support incident, we can send you a download link. > Clay, in the meantime we have tested 1.6.1.4 and the problem with hidden rows and scrolling still exists. These are our results: 1. When you scroll down by clicking on the arrow, the grid will not scroll to the last visible row. 2. When you scroll down by clicking in the scroll bar container (page-wise scrolling), we get an exception: ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentException: '66' is not a valid value for 'value'. 'value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'. at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.set_Value(Int32 value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ReflectScrollBar.set_Value(Int32 value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ScrollBarWrapper.set_Value(Int32 value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridScroll.DoScroll(GridDirectionType direction, Int32 nCell) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.SetTopRow(Int32 rowIndex) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.set_TopRowIndex(Int32 value) at .... Hope this helps. Regards Kai

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 19, 2003 08:41 AM UTC

Hi there Is this issue resolved in any way? We are running the grid from version 1.6.1.5 but are still experiencing this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated, we are kind of dependent upon this scroll-functionality, so having it blow up is kind of a major issue for us... Jimmy > > There is a 1.6.1.4 private release that has this fix Stefan mentioned in it. If you submit a Direct Trac support incident, we can send you a download link. > > > > Clay, > > in the meantime we have tested 1.6.1.4 and the problem with hidden rows and scrolling still exists. These are our results: > > 1. When you scroll down by clicking on the arrow, the grid will not scroll to the last visible row. > > 2. When you scroll down by clicking in the scroll bar container (page-wise scrolling), we get an exception: > > ************** Exception Text ************** > System.ArgumentException: '66' is not a valid value for 'value'. 'value' > should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'. > at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollBar.set_Value(Int32 value) > at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ReflectScrollBar.set_Value(Int32 value) > at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ScrollBarWrapper.set_Value(Int32 value) > at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridScroll.DoScroll(GridDirectionType > direction, Int32 nCell) > at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.SetTopRow(Int32 > rowIndex) > at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.set_TopRowIndex(Int32 > value) > at > .... > > Hope this helps. > > Regards > > Kai

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 19, 2003 12:12 PM UTC

You can download 1.6.1.8 from your support home page. I tried the problem posted in the initial post of this thread with that version, and could not see the exception. With 1.6.1.8, if you still see the problem, could you send a sample showing it?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon