We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPMenu items not in correct order on run time

Hi, I have been evaluating XPMenus, and I consistently got the parentBar (top level menu items) I added to a Menubar reversed at runtime. I deleted all files from isolated storage (in mydocs\local settings) and disabled 'autopersist customizations' to no avail. Eventually I discovered the 'MergeOrder' property on the BarItems, setting this for each menu item incrementally did the trick. The Essential Tools FAQ has a topic on this problem, but it does not seem to contain real relevant info. I checked the sample for XPMenus, and it also has overrides for the MergeOrder property for each menu. I consider it very odd behavior that the menu items appear in another order at runtime than at design time when the MergeOrders conficts (as they do by default). Could this be considered a bug? Ries

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 5, 2002 07:50 PM UTC

Yes, this is a bug. We have a fix now and it will be available in our next revision. We apologize for the inconvenience. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon