We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

UploadBox is not working in MasterPages

Hi,

I tried the UploadBox in my Child Page, which is inherited from my Master Page. It's not working, I tried the same example without using Master Pages, and in that case it's working.
Can you check let me know of the same?

Cheers
Ramesh T

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 2, 2007 01:39 PM UTC

Hi Ramesh,

UploadBox and UploadProgress controls breaks when placed inside the MaserPage. This issue has been forwarded to the 'Essential Tools Development team'. We will update you the time frame within a week, as to when the fix will be available.

Regards,
Valli.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 1, 2007 08:43 AM UTC

Hi Ramesh,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

We have forwarded this issue to our developers and we will surely update you with the fix for this issue on March23th, 2007. You can keep track of the progress of the issue from the below link

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/tools/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=3634

Thanks & Regards,
Sharmila

Z. Z.Chia September 23, 2011 08:37 AM UTC

Hi,

With reference to this issue reported. I am also encountering the same.

May i know what is the resolution ?

VR Varalakshmi R.S Syncfusion Team September 23, 2011 09:20 AM UTC

Hi Tantcy,

Thanks for using syncfusion products.

We have prepared a simple sample to demonstrate the behavior of the UploadBox and UploadProgress in both master and content pages. The sample works fine without any issues in our end.

Kindly download the sample from the following link,
UploadBox-Masterpage-1078354228.zip

If the issue exists still, could you please modify the attached sample to reproduce this issue and share with us? So that we would investigate more on this and provide an efficient solution.

Regards,
Varalakshmi R.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon