We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Oh Silly Me!

I upgraded to 1.6.1.1 of Essential Suite. Current I loal WinForms dynamically. I now get a message "the located assembly’s manifest definition with name ‘Sysncfusion.Tools’ does not match the assembly reference." I have check every tools.config file and every DLL to insure that the version is 1.6.1.1 and then recompiled the winform. No Luck. I have reviewed the "Assembly Binding Log" and my application is trying to load 1.6.1.0, this is post a Recompile of the application and forms. Does someone have a suggestion? Jim

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 8, 2003 04:02 PM UTC

Do you have .resx files in your forms? If yes, there is a tool regenresx (under the Migration folder) that you could run for the resx file to make sure any dependencies on earlier dlls are upgraded. Stefan

JJ Jim Jenkins July 8, 2003 09:22 PM UTC

Hello Stefan: Thanks for the input. This did not work so I created a new project and Started the build from the lowest control up. This fixed the current problem. Thanks, Jim > Do you have .resx files in your forms? If yes, there is a tool regenresx (under the Migration folder) that you could run for the resx file to make sure any dependencies on earlier dlls are upgraded. > > Stefan

GR Gregg Reed August 28, 2003 12:45 PM UTC

I have seen the same error on a demo I was building. I am using Essential Suite 1.6 with the beta Grouping Datagrid v2. This works fine on my laptop, but when I move a build to our demo laptop I received the same error. I installed Essential Suite on the demo laptop and it ran fine. Strange.... > Hello Stefan: > Thanks for the input. > > This did not work so I created a new project and Started the build from the lowest control up. > > This fixed the current problem. > > Thanks, Jim > > > Do you have .resx files in your forms? If yes, there is a tool regenresx (under the Migration folder) that you could run for the resx file to make sure any dependencies on earlier dlls are upgraded. > > > > Stefan >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon