We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Oh Silly Me!

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5561 Jul 8,2003 10:15 AM Aug 28,2003 08:45 AM General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
Jim Jenkins
Asked On July 8, 2003 10:15 AM

I upgraded to 1.6.1.1 of Essential Suite. Current I loal WinForms dynamically. I now get a message "the located assembly’s manifest definition with name ‘Sysncfusion.Tools’ does not match the assembly reference." I have check every tools.config file and every DLL to insure that the version is 1.6.1.1 and then recompiled the winform. No Luck. I have reviewed the "Assembly Binding Log" and my application is trying to load 1.6.1.0, this is post a Recompile of the application and forms. Does someone have a suggestion? Jim

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 8, 2003 12:02 PM

Do you have .resx files in your forms? If yes, there is a tool regenresx (under the Migration folder) that you could run for the resx file to make sure any dependencies on earlier dlls are upgraded. Stefan

Jim Jenkins
Replied On July 8, 2003 05:22 PM

Hello Stefan: Thanks for the input. This did not work so I created a new project and Started the build from the lowest control up. This fixed the current problem. Thanks, Jim > Do you have .resx files in your forms? If yes, there is a tool regenresx (under the Migration folder) that you could run for the resx file to make sure any dependencies on earlier dlls are upgraded. > > Stefan

Gregg Reed
Replied On August 28, 2003 08:45 AM

I have seen the same error on a demo I was building. I am using Essential Suite 1.6 with the beta Grouping Datagrid v2. This works fine on my laptop, but when I move a build to our demo laptop I received the same error. I installed Essential Suite on the demo laptop and it ran fine. Strange.... > Hello Stefan: > Thanks for the input. > > This did not work so I created a new project and Started the build from the lowest control up. > > This fixed the current problem. > > Thanks, Jim > > > Do you have .resx files in your forms? If yes, there is a tool regenresx (under the Migration folder) that you could run for the resx file to make sure any dependencies on earlier dlls are upgraded. > > > > Stefan >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;