We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

are images needed in the context lists for stability?

In every single one of your samples, you *always* fill the popup list with a bunch of images. We don't really have any images for this version that we want to display, so I've been leaving the images blank. Could that be the cause of some of our instability? Should I put some images on the context lists?

Please let me know, I'll be on-line later tonight my time and will check.

foreach (Image img in this.imageList1.Images)
{
// Populating images using an external ImageList
this.editControl1.ContextChoiceController.AddImage("Image"+index.ToString(), img);
index++;
}

3 Replies

PR Purusothaman R Syncfusion Team January 31, 2007 04:33 PM UTC

Hi David,

Sorry for this delay in getting back to you.

It is not mandatory to fill the Context lists with images. Leaving the images blank will not cause any issue. I have attached a sample showing this. In the sample, the context list is not filled with the Images.

Please let me know, if you need any other clarification regarding this.

Here is the link for the sample.
Sample

Thanks,
Purusothaman.R

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 1, 2007 08:02 PM UTC

No, we've been runnning without images for a while, I was just wondering if this might be why were were seeing so many crashes. Is there a way to remove the image column entirely?

Mostly curious, this is not critical.

Thanks

>Hi David,

Sorry for this delay in getting back to you.

It is not mandatory to fill the Context lists with images. Leaving the images blank will not cause any issue. I have attached a sample showing this. In the sample, the context list is not filled with the Images.

Please let me know, if you need any other clarification regarding this.

Here is the link for the sample.
Sample

Thanks,
Purusothaman.R

PR Purusothaman R Syncfusion Team February 1, 2007 08:51 PM UTC

Hi,

Currently it is not possible to remove the Image column in the Context Choice. We will consider this as a Feature Request and will try to implement this as soon as possible.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Regards,
Purusothaman.R

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon