We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error with Developer Center

Hi, when I try to start the Developer Center application I get the following message: "Application was unable to initialize its user interface. Application will close now. Please contact...". I'm using Essential Suite version 1.6.1.1 and Visual Studio .NET 2003. How to fix this? Regards, Holger

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 9, 2003 06:18 PM UTC

Hi Holger, We are not able to reproduce this with 1.6.1.1. Can you download the attached build of Developer Center and replace your existing one with it? This version will generate a log file called, 'devcenter.log' in the same folder as devcenter. Can you run this exe and send us the log file? Thank you for using Essential Suite. Sorry for the inconvenience. Best regards, Daniel Syncfusion, Inc

HP Holger Persch July 10, 2003 03:12 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, Here's the log file. Regards, Holger

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 10, 2003 08:11 PM UTC

Thanks, Holger. We will have an update on this tomorrow. Best regards, Daniel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 11, 2003 06:01 PM UTC

Hi Holger, It appears that a different version of the ES libraries than the one that Dev Center was built with are getting loaded into the process. Please download the binaries enclosed and unzip them to replace the files under $(DRIVE):\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Suite\ (where dev center also resides). Please do let us know if this does not help. Best regards, Daniel

HP Holger Persch July 16, 2003 03:29 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, It's still the same. I've checked the following: - The ES libraries in the GAC are all version 1.6.1.1 - The ES libraries in the install directory are all version 1.6.1.1 - The ES libraries in the "Assemblies" directory are all version 1.6.1.1 -The version of "Devcenter.exe" is 1.6.0.6 One note: I've changed the ES libraries build to "User Debug". I'm not shure if this can affect the "Devcenter.exe". Regards, Holger

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon