We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Excel Zooming

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

55303 Jan 26,2007 04:44 PM Jan 29,2007 05:31 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: XlsIO
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On January 26, 2007 04:44 PM

Hello,
I am creating an Excel template from scratch. One of the client's requirment is to open the worksheet at a specified zoom level. The default Zoom is 100% and the user can change to whatever they want, but if I want to open the worksheet at 50% zoom level, how do I do it.

Thank you for your assistance

Giancarlo Aguilera
Replied On January 26, 2007 08:28 PM

worksheet.Zoom = 50;

>Hello,
I am creating an Excel template from scratch. One of the client's requirment is to open the worksheet at a specified zoom level. The default Zoom is 100% and the user can change to whatever they want, but if I want to open the worksheet at 50% zoom level, how do I do it.

Thank you for your assistance

Melba Winshia [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 29, 2007 05:31 AM

Hi,

You can use Zoom property to set the zoom factor of a worksheet. Please refer the following code snippet which illustrates the above:

[C#]

//Setting the zoom factor
sheet.Zoom = 50;

[VB.NET]

'Setting the zoom factor
sheet.Zoom = 50

Here is the sample for your reference:

Zoom.zip

Please take a look and let me know if you have any other questions.

Best Regards,
Melba

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;