We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to get equivalent of TableStyle in Essential Grid

HI is it possible that i can have equivalent of TableStyle in DataGrid for VB .Net 1) actullay i have 2 tables relted to each other in a dataset i am being able to bind the essential grid with DataSet but now both of my table have more columns than what i actually want to show the users ? in VB .net grid i can do this by applying two tablestyles and only adding those columns which i want to show the users and all the other columns will be suppressed automatically 2) how to set the HeaderText for the column

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 7, 2003 06:15 PM UTC

The answer to both questions is GridBoundColumns. GridDataBoundGrid.GridBoundColumns plays a similar role as DataGrid.TableStyle[].GridColumnStyles. So, you shoul dadd GridBoundColumns to the GridDataBoundGrid for teh columns you want to see. Make sure you set the MappingName property. There is also a HeaderText property that you can set. You can do this either from code or from the designer.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon