We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Pop-up is not displaying in MultiColumnDropDownCombo displayed in Child page

Hi,

I created and used Master Page in my Application and I created one more page, inherited from Master Page. I placed MultiColumnDropDownCombo and SqlDataSource Controls in my Child Page.
Here is the sample code:

SelectCommand="SELECT [ProductID], [ProductName] FROM [Products]">

Are they any thing I need to configure to work the above sample? Please let me know.

3 Replies

RA Ramesh January 25, 2007 11:12 AM UTC

I am using VS2005, and syncfusion version: 4.4.0.46

I think the code is missing, i didn't copied properly earlier. Here is the sample code.

width="150px">
SelectCommand="SELECT [ProductID], [ProductName], [SupplierID] FROM [Products]">

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 26, 2007 04:13 AM UTC

Hi Ramesh,

MultiColumnDropDownCombo control breaks when used inside the MasterPage and UserControl. This issue has been forwarded to the Essential Tools Development team. We will update you the time frame within a week, as to when the fix will be available.

Regards,
Valli.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2007 04:08 PM UTC

Hi Ramesh,

This issue is already fixed internally and the fix will be available in our next version which is possibly expected to release on March second week.

We regret for the inconvenience if any caused.

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Sureshsekaran.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon