We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Upgrading to VS.NET 2003

Hi, I have VS.NET 2002 and installed Syncfusion 1.6. Now I have upgraded my VS.NET to 2003. When I goto my Project -> References dialog, I no longer see Syncfusion assemblies. My current projects fail to compile as they are unable to locate Syncfusion Dlls (from GAC ???). Is there something I have todo to get them into my references dialog? Or do I have to manually select the Dlls from the syncfusion/assemblies folder? thanks, - Reddy

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 7, 2003 02:57 PM UTC

In order to get VS.NET 2003/ 1.1 to recognize the syncfusion controls, you either have to add a registry key or just re-install the latest patch from your support home page. The registry key required is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\7.1\AssemblyFolders Under this key, create a key named "SyncfusionAssemblies" and set the default value to be the installation path. You can look at the key under ....\VisualStudio\7.0 as a reference.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon