We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Chart control runtime error

Hi,

I am getting the following error at runtime when accessing the ChartControl on my windows form -

Could not load file or assembly 'Syncfusion.Grouping.Base, Version=4.202.0.37, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I have a licensed version of Essential Studio for Window forms installed on my computer.

The error is shown at the statement -

this.Chart = new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartControl();

Could you please suggest how to fix this.

Thanks
Sachin

1 Reply

KU Kumaresh Syncfusion Team January 26, 2007 03:01 PM UTC

Hi Sachin,

Could you please check the ''Syncfusion.Grouping.Base'' is avilable or not in the following location.

(GAC - C:\Windows\Assembly
.Net Public Assemblies Folder
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies - Visual Studio .NET 2002
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies - Visual Studio .NET 2003
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies - Visual Studio .NET 2005)

If that file is not avilable please run the assembly manager utility.
1. Open the Assembly Manager utility from the following location,
Start --> All Programs --> Syncfusion --> Essential Studio 4.2.0.xx --> Utilities --> AssemblyManager
2. In the Action groupbox, select remove all versions and then click perform action. This will remove all the versions of Syncfusion assemblies installed in the given machine from the publicassemblies folder and the GAC.
3. Then, in the Action groupbox, select Install version 4.2.0.xx and then click perform action. This will install the Syncfusion assemblies of version 4.2.0.xx in the publicassemblies folder and the GAC. Your machine is now set to the version 4.2.0.xx.

Could you please try this and kindly let me know if this.

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Regards,
Kumaresh.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon