We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

1.6 to 1.52 back

Hello I had to Change version from 1.6 to 1.5.2, because my software reacts differently. The big problem is that with the 1.6, controls as GridPanel does not refresh totally, and this give some dirty things around the control, as if it was not repaint. It s a very big problem. Did you see this problem ? thanks

2 Replies

RA Rajaraman July 7, 2003 10:15 AM UTC

Hi yes it is a know issue with 1.6.x and it works fine with 1.5.x.x try this. If you have the grid inside a panel and the panel inside another panel, you may face this. try placing the grid directly to the first panel or directly in the form will work fine. Hope helps Rajaraman > Hello > > I had to Change version from 1.6 to 1.5.2, because my software reacts differently. > > The big problem is that with the 1.6, controls as GridPanel does not refresh totally, and this give some dirty things around the control, as if it was not repaint. It s a very big problem. > > Did you see this problem ? > > thanks

AN Alexandre Nicholas July 24, 2003 02:52 AM UTC

> yes it is a know issue with 1.6.x and it works fine with 1.5.x.x > does this bug fixed today ? thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon