We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridDropDownGridListControl

Hi, I have a databoundgrid with 3 GridListControl-Columns and 4 Textbox-Columns. The first and the second gridlist seems to be ok, but if I dropdown the third gridlist, it has the wrong size (it displays only one row and horiz. and vertic. scrollbars). I tried to use the PrepareViewStyleInfo-Event of the Gridlist to resize the gridlist to the correct values but it doesn't work. If I use the e.Size Property of the QueryDropDownOpening Event it has no effect. What can I do ? thanks! Christoph

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 4, 2003 06:32 AM UTC

Can you attach a little sample project showing the problem, or submit a Direct Trac support incident with a sample? That would likely be the quickest way to get things resolved. You could try creating a second GridListControl celltype and use it exclusiively for this problem column to see if that would make things work.
 this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.CellModels.Add("SpecialGridListControl", new GridDropDownGridListControlCellModel(this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model));

this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Binder.InternalColumns[2].StyleInfo.CellType = "SpecialGridListControl";

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon