We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MonthCalendar and ButtonEdit

I am using the syncfusion ButtonEdit as an inherited class that pops up a MonthCalendar. For some reason I cannot get the ButtonType icon to show up on the button of the buttonEdit control. I set it for "Down" but all the button has is a blank surface with no icon. I also had a question about the MonthCalendar. I am trying to programatically set the selected date in the calendar view (when the date cell is in focus with the dotted line surrounding it and the numerical day value is highlighed red). I know there is a property for monthCalendar.Value but this will not programatically select the day on the actual calendar grid the same way a date is selected when a usual actually clicks on it. How can I do this programatically? Thanks for your help ~ Bryan Barton.

1 Reply

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team July 4, 2003 11:28 PM UTC

Hi Bryan, The ButtonEdit button could have the FlatStyle set to System. That might be the reason the Image is not being displayed. Please try setting the FlatStyle property to any of the other styles. The MonthCalendarExt can be set to show the current selection by setting the Value property. I am not sure why its not working for you. I am attaching a sample that we are currently working on that uses the ButtonEdit, MaskedEditBox and MonthCalendarExt controls to display a DateEdit like control. Both of the issues you have raised are addressed in the sample. However, the validation part is not complete. We will update the sample over the next few days. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon