We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Custom toolbar using syncfusion 4

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

54628 Jan 12,2007 10:50 AM Jan 16,2007 04:59 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On January 12, 2007 10:50 AM

I have a custom toolbar that I am tring to get rid of when certain conditions are met. The conditions are being met but the toolbar is not removed. This is the snippet of code that I am using:

mainFrameBarManager1.RemoveCustomBar(this.TOOLBARNAME);

This exact same code worked with syncfusion 2 but is not working with syncfusion 4. How do I accomplish this using the new syncfusion?

Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 12, 2007 02:08 PM

Hi Jason,

I am afraid, we could not reproduce the issue here. I have tried with the attached sample. Please have a look at the sample and let me know if i missed anything. Could you please provide the .NET and EssentialStudio version details. This will help us to analyse the issue further.

RemoveCustomBar

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 15, 2007 10:49 AM

We are using sync fusion 4.4.0.51 and vs.NET 2005

Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 16, 2007 04:59 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

I am afraid, we could not reproduce the issue here. I have tried with the attached sample. Please have a look at the sample and let me know if i missed anything. The sample is created with VS2005 and ES4.4 combination.

Could you please send us the sample having the issue. This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Thanks,
Murugan P.S

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;