We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Custom toolbar using syncfusion 4

I have a custom toolbar that I am tring to get rid of when certain conditions are met. The conditions are being met but the toolbar is not removed. This is the snippet of code that I am using:

mainFrameBarManager1.RemoveCustomBar(this.TOOLBARNAME);

This exact same code worked with syncfusion 2 but is not working with syncfusion 4. How do I accomplish this using the new syncfusion?

3 Replies

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team January 12, 2007 07:08 PM UTC

Hi Jason,

I am afraid, we could not reproduce the issue here. I have tried with the attached sample. Please have a look at the sample and let me know if i missed anything. Could you please provide the .NET and EssentialStudio version details. This will help us to analyse the issue further.

RemoveCustomBar

Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Murugan P.S

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 15, 2007 03:49 PM UTC

We are using sync fusion 4.4.0.51 and vs.NET 2005

MU Murugan Syncfusion Team January 16, 2007 09:59 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for the information.

I am afraid, we could not reproduce the issue here. I have tried with the attached sample. Please have a look at the sample and let me know if i missed anything. The sample is created with VS2005 and ES4.4 combination.

Could you please send us the sample having the issue. This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Thanks,
Murugan P.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon