We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Draw only the top border line on TabControlExt

Hi, Can I draw only the top border line on TabControlExt without the border line drawing on the left, right and bottom edges? Neither BorderStyle.None nor BorderStyle.FixedSingle works in this case. Thanks for all the great supports as always. Aaron

2 Replies

AC Aaron Ching July 2, 2003 08:59 PM UTC

I basically want to draw the XP style tab without the 3D border on the left, right and bottom edges. I tried override Draw3DBorder and draw my top border line there. However, the padding about the tab page is still there for the left, right and bottom edges. How can I get ride of the extra spacing? Aaron

RP Ramesh Praveen Syncfusion Team July 7, 2003 07:14 PM UTC

Aaron, First you should derive a class from the TabRenderer3D type in Tools and override the DrawBorders method and copy over the base class code. If you look into the source (I assuming you own the source as well) then you will be able to remove the left and right drawing logic in your override. Do let me know if you need more info. Regards, Praveen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon