We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Draw only the top border line on TabControlExt

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5441 Jul 2,2003 08:15 PM UTC Jul 7,2003 07:14 PM UTC Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Aaron Ching
Asked On July 2, 2003 08:15 PM UTC

Hi, Can I draw only the top border line on TabControlExt without the border line drawing on the left, right and bottom edges? Neither BorderStyle.None nor BorderStyle.FixedSingle works in this case. Thanks for all the great supports as always. Aaron

Aaron Ching
Replied On July 2, 2003 08:59 PM UTC

I basically want to draw the XP style tab without the 3D border on the left, right and bottom edges. I tried override Draw3DBorder and draw my top border line there. However, the padding about the tab page is still there for the left, right and bottom edges. How can I get ride of the extra spacing? Aaron

Ramesh Praveen [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 7, 2003 07:14 PM UTC

Aaron, First you should derive a class from the TabRenderer3D type in Tools and override the DrawBorders method and copy over the base class code. If you look into the source (I assuming you own the source as well) then you will be able to remove the left and right drawing logic in your override. Do let me know if you need more info. Regards, Praveen

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;