We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Hide/Show GDBG exception

OK, this sounds a litte confusing, I've just started using the Essential Grid. I've got a GDBG on a child form (MDI C# application). When form is loaded, I read some stuff from a DB and put that data into the datasource of the grid. So far everything is cool. However, when the page is hidden and shown again, the scrolls bars (both hor. and vert.) appear to have no clue how big the data is and when you try to grab one, you get an exception: An unhandled exception of type 'System.ArgumentException' occurred in system.windows.forms.dll Additional information: '0' is not a valid value for 'value'. 'value' should be between 'minimum' and 'maximum'. I'm sure I've done something stupid, but I can't think of anything obvious. When the page is shown again, nothing happens to the grid. It does not rebind the data, it doesn't do anything to it. Maybe it should, but I can't quite figure it out. Thanks,

2 Replies

JW Jaye Whitmire July 1, 2003 06:16 PM UTC

FYI, when I stopped hiding the child forms, the problem went away. I'll use that for now, but I would like to be able to hide the forms or controls in the future, so any insight would be appreciated. Thanks,

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 1, 2003 09:05 PM UTC

Can you prepare a small sample project that demonstrates that problem? I could then look into it what might be going wrong. Thanks, Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon