We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl - Left Mouse Down, Mouse Move and Copy over Cell

Hi,

We are using V 4.2.0.37.

Our GridGroupingControl settings are:

.TableModel.Options.SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask = MouseButtons.Left; TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.None; TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionCurrentCellOptions = GridListBoxSelectionCurrentCellOptions.None; TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended;

And our cells are static.

Currently if we left click on any row, row is selected in blue color. We have code to hightligh the row border when right clicked.

Now, we want copy cell text as we do on a normal textbox. We should be able to select a portion of text on any cell. This selection should be some color other than Blue. And when we do Control + C, we should be able to copy the selected text.

Also, we have got some columns with cellmodel as LinkLabel. Our priority is these columns first.

How can we do this?

Thanks and Regards
Rajani Kanth Badri

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 14, 2006 07:34 AM UTC

Hi Rajani,

There is no built-in support for changing the highlight(selection) color inside textbox cell. Sorry for the inconvenience, but there is no easy way to get this working. Please refer to the attached sample that let the user to edit/copy the URL when clicked on the link cell. Let us know if this serves your need.

Sample : LinkLabelCopy.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

BR Badri Rajani Kanth December 18, 2006 12:06 PM UTC

Thank You Haneef,

Thank You. But my requirement is little different.

In my gridGroupingControl, all cells are static. And some cells are of LinkLabel type. When we change the static cells to read-only type, i can copy data. Same way, when user clicks in link label cell where there is no text, i am thinking of making the cell as read only. Again, i will make it back to link lable. By changing the cell type dynamically, i think i can achieve what i need. I am trying to do this. Plz help me with any inputs on this or similer.

Rgads
Rajani Kanth

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 19, 2006 05:54 AM UTC

Hi Rajani,

Please try the attached sample and let me know if you are looking something different.
ModifiedLinkLabelCopy.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon