We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

RadioButtons in a GridGroupingControl cell

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

53321 Dec 12,2006 04:34 AM Dec 12,2006 05:49 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Grouping
Sanath Vijayakumar
Asked On December 12, 2006 04:34 AM

Hi,
I'm using 2 Radio buttons inside for a column in my GridGrouping Control and I need to check one or the other value by default based on a column value. Also, If I click on One Radio button and go to the next row, the selection which I made in previous row disappears.

Could you please help me out whether I can have Radio Buttons in GridGrouping control and can manage based on the Database value.

Thanks,
Sanath Vijayakumar

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 12, 2006 05:49 AM

Hi Sanath,

Please refer to the attached sample that shows you how to add the radio button in a grid cell and let me know if you are looking something different.
GGCRadioButtonSample.zip

///Sample Code here...
StringCollection sc = new StringCollection();
sc.AddRange(new String[]{"Open","Close"});

//Change the celltype to Radio button.
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns[ "RadioButton" ].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.CellType = "RadioButton";

//Display information for the Radio button.
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns[ "RadioButton" ].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.ChoiceList = sc;

Best Regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;