We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cell selection

Hi everyone. I'm trying to use a grid control for a updates list that works like the one on Windows Update internet control - some texts, buttons and links. But I don't want it to look like a grid. Removing columns/rows headers is easy, such are grid lines. But I cannot cope with the cell selection frame. I don't want it to show. I'd like not to show the cursor inside a cell too. Can anyone know how to make it like that ? Please give me a hint. Or should I use another .NET control instead ? Thanks. Maciej

2 Replies

GR grer June 30, 2003 04:31 PM UTC

Have you tried to turn the selection on that particular cell off. Or us the event method to remove the selection? > Hi everyone. > > I'm trying to use a grid control for a updates list that works like the one on Windows Update internet control - some texts, buttons and links. But I don't want it to look like a grid. Removing columns/rows headers is easy, such are grid lines. But I cannot cope with the cell selection frame. I don't want it to show. I'd like not to show the cursor inside a cell too. Can anyone know how to make it like that ? Please give me a hint. Or should I use another .NET control instead ? Thanks. > > Maciej

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 30, 2003 08:52 PM UTC

To make it so a cell is never in edit mode, you can try: this.gridControl1.TableStyle.CellType = "Static"; This should make all cells be static. To hide the currentcellframe, you can set: this.gridControl1.Model.Options.ShowCurrentCellBorderBehavior = GridShowCurrentCellBorder.HideAlways;

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon