We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Cell selection

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5329 Jun 30,2003 11:31 AM UTC Jun 30,2003 08:52 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
Maciej
Asked On June 30, 2003 11:31 AM UTC

Hi everyone. I'm trying to use a grid control for a updates list that works like the one on Windows Update internet control - some texts, buttons and links. But I don't want it to look like a grid. Removing columns/rows headers is easy, such are grid lines. But I cannot cope with the cell selection frame. I don't want it to show. I'd like not to show the cursor inside a cell too. Can anyone know how to make it like that ? Please give me a hint. Or should I use another .NET control instead ? Thanks. Maciej

grer
Replied On June 30, 2003 04:31 PM UTC

Have you tried to turn the selection on that particular cell off. Or us the event method to remove the selection? > Hi everyone. > > I'm trying to use a grid control for a updates list that works like the one on Windows Update internet control - some texts, buttons and links. But I don't want it to look like a grid. Removing columns/rows headers is easy, such are grid lines. But I cannot cope with the cell selection frame. I don't want it to show. I'd like not to show the cursor inside a cell too. Can anyone know how to make it like that ? Please give me a hint. Or should I use another .NET control instead ? Thanks. > > Maciej

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 30, 2003 08:52 PM UTC

To make it so a cell is never in edit mode, you can try: this.gridControl1.TableStyle.CellType = "Static"; This should make all cells be static. To hide the currentcellframe, you can set: this.gridControl1.Model.Options.ShowCurrentCellBorderBehavior = GridShowCurrentCellBorder.HideAlways;

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;