We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Summary values in GridCaptionSummaryCell of CaptionSection disappears when I collaspe the LAST group by clicking plus/minus button and appears the again when I expand the group

I have some summary values in the GridCaptionSummaryCell in my GridCaptionSection. I noticed that when I collapse the LAST group by clicking the plus/minus button, the values in the captionsummarycell disappears, but when I expand the group by clicking the plus/minus arrow, the values appears again. This only happens when I click on the LAST plus/minus arrow.

The other groups above this group works normally., The values in the summarycaptioncell is always visible. DO you have any ideas? thx!

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 11, 2006 05:13 AM UTC

Hi James,

We were not able to reproduce the issue here. Is it possible for you to upload us a sample or modify the attached samples to reproduce the issue here? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Here is a sample.
GGCSummary_420bb09d.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

JB James Blibo December 12, 2006 04:16 PM UTC

You can't reproduce it because the example you have is different from the problem that I stated.

I have a flat datasource that is grouped by one column. I DO NOT have aa parent child relationship. Just a flat table that is group by one field.

I have a summary row at the top using a custom engine.

When I click the LAST plus/minus button, the summary in my CaptionSummaryCell disappears. They re-appear when I expand the group by clicking on the plus/minus arrow.

I have attached a (before and after) screen shot of this issue

ScreenShot34.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 13, 2006 12:01 PM UTC

Hi James,

Thanks for the explanation. Is it possible for you provide us your property settings or a demo sample, so we can debug the issue at the earliest? As we were not able to reproduce the issue in our shipped browser sample 'SummaryIncaption' [ \\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\Summaries\SummaryIncaption ]

Please refer to the sample uses the custom engine.
SummaryInCaption.zip

Thank you for being patience.

Best regards,
Madhan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon