We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Detect graphics line on form MouseMove

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5314 Jun 28,2003 03:46 PM Jun 30,2003 12:47 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: FAQ
JJ
Asked On June 28, 2003 03:46 PM

I have a form on which I have some lines drawn. I would like to know when the mouse cursor is over any part of a particular line. I could then change the cursor shape to show it recognized it as a line. In VB6 I used Me.Point(X,Y) to retrieve the Color at X,Y. How do I do this in C#.NET?

grer
Replied On June 30, 2003 12:47 PM

MR. Jordon, have you tried to use the pen object that you used to draw the line to get the coordinates of the line? > I have a form on which I have some lines drawn. I would like to know when the mouse cursor is over any part of a particular line. I could then change the cursor shape to show it recognized it as a line. In VB6 I used Me.Point(X,Y) to retrieve the Color at X,Y. How do I do this in C#.NET? >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;