We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

StackOverflowException with Tools.CurrencyEdit

Folks, When using Tools.CurrencyEdit, accessing the DecimalValue GET property after closing (but not destroying) a dialog causes a StackOverflowException in syncfusion.shared.dll. All other controls on the dialog work correctly (this is the only Currency control). In the example below Account.BeginningBalance is a Decimal type with the value 0 (not null). this.curBeginningBalance.DecimalValue = account.BeginningBalance; // show the dialog DialogResult result = ShowDialog(); if ( result == DialogResult.OK ){ // copy dialog values to account [This fails] account.BeginningBalance = this.curBeginningBalance.DecimalValue; } Help! Thanks, Stephen

2 Replies

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team June 28, 2003 08:49 PM UTC

Hi Stephen, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We regret for the inconvenience caused. We will fix this and include it in a update within the next few days. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 30, 2003 04:08 PM UTC

Davis, Thanks much. This is rather urgent - I'm committed to a release later today (6/30). I can hold 'em off for a day, but after that it gets ugly. Unfortunately, I've invested too much effort into 1.6 to go back. Stephen

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon