We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error Message

Each time i use the GridModelSelections.GetSelectedRows() when there are no selections, i have this error : See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridRangeInfoList.GetRowRanges(GridRangeInfoType filter) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelSelections.GetSelectedRows(Boolean bRangeRowsOnly, Boolean considerCurrentCell) Is there a way to know if my gridcontrol has some selections done ? thanks

5 Replies

AN Alexandre Nicholas June 27, 2003 08:13 PM UTC

I have set the ListBoxSelectionMode to emulate ListBoxes

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 27, 2003 09:38 PM UTC

You can check Me.GridControl1.Selections.Count to see if there are any selections. Will this work for you?

AN Alexandre Nicholas June 28, 2003 05:58 AM UTC

Ok thanks a lot, this "patch" is working :-) but i think, you should fix this bug :-) bye > You can check Me.GridControl1.Selections.Count to see if there are any selections. Will this work for you? >

AN Alexandre Nicholas June 28, 2003 06:32 AM UTC

the patch does not work the Selection.count says '1' but the Selections.GetSelectedRows(true, false) gives me the error. i don't understand the problem . do i am wrong ? thanks

AN Alexandre Nicholas June 28, 2003 07:48 AM UTC

i found why there is this problem When you Set your GridControl to RowCount = 0, the Selection is not cleared. Please fix this bug thanks It was ther 1.5.2 version > the patch does not work > > the Selection.count says '1' but the Selections.GetSelectedRows(true, false) gives me the error. > > i don't understand the problem . do i am wrong ? > > thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon