We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

TRANSPARENT IN VB.NET

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5301 Jun 27,2003 12:53 PM Jul 1,2003 11:32 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: FAQ
ELI-SHAUL
Asked On June 27, 2003 12:53 PM

Hello Praveen Ramesh I type This sentence 1) Label1.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Transparent 2) Label1.BackColor = Color.FromArgb(0, Me.BackColor) The Two Way Dont succeed Eli

Ramesh Praveen [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 30, 2003 12:54 PM

I believe you should also set the FlatStyle to Standard for the Label. Regards, Praveen

ELI-SHAUL
Replied On July 1, 2003 09:48 AM

> I believe you should also set the FlatStyle to Standard for the Label. > > Regards, > Praveen Hello Regards Praveen I set the FlatStyle to standard and it's not working if you can to run my program and try to find solution thank you very much for your help

Ramesh Praveen [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 1, 2003 11:32 AM

Eli, Looking at your code, there seems to be some logical issues. You should move all your DrewDemo to OnPaint override in the Form. Don't update the Label's BackColor then like you do in DrewDemo. -Praveen

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;