We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

2.0 Grid.

Now that the 1.6 release is done, I was wondering what are your plans on expanding the grid for the 2.0 version. Mainly, I'm interested in the hierarchical capabilities of the grid, as well as the continue expansion of formulas in the grid. One main feature I would like to see is the ability to add rows at any level in the hierarchical grid. No grid out in the .NET market does this (atleast correctly, farpoint does it, but its really a collection of nested grids, which look ugly and for the most part useless). I love what you guys have done so far, and would like to see the continue expansion of hierarchical capabilites of the grid. Keep up the good work. Javier

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 27, 2003 03:42 PM UTC

We are aware of the need to make working with hierarchies easier and more transparent. And formula engine improvements are part of our 2.0 plans. There is a preview of new 2.0 grouping support that shipped as part of 1.6. You can see it at Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Grid\Samples\Grouping\GroupingPreview. The technology used there also forms the groundwork of new 2.0 hierarchical support.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon