We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

current cell goes ''missing'' when i move current cell via arrow key into range of disabled cells and app hangs

I have a ggc in which I have 4 columns enabled (from column 0), and 4 columns after that disabled (this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns[colName].Appearance.AnyRecordFieldCell.Enabled = false;) and a number of columns after that enabled. The problem that I am experiencing is that when I move the current cell via the left arrow key towards the disabled columns, the current cell does not skip over the disabled columns but instead goes 'missing somewhere in the disabled columns' and the application then hangs!

I am handling this event somewhere in my code and I am not sure if it may be causing this

void gridGroupingControl1_CurrentRecordContextChange(object sender, CurrentRecordContextChangeEventArgs e)
{
if (e.Action == CurrentRecordAction.CurrentFieldChanged)
{
this.gridGroupingControl1.CurrencyManager.EndCurrentEdit();
this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.InvalidateSummary();
}
}

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon