We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Add controls to a panel control with a custom wizard

Hi I added some code from a running wizard, which adds our own controls to a form. We are using the Syncfusion controls and have to add a panel control to the form. Now the question is how to add the control to the panel like as in winforms. If I would cast the panel control to IDesignerHost, an invalid cast exception will be thrown. Thanks for your help Thomas

1 Reply

TZ Thomas Zueger July 4, 2002 07:42 AM UTC

I found the solution, just set the Parent Property to the panel control and all works fine. Thomas > Hi > > I added some code from a running wizard, which adds our own controls to a form. We are using the Syncfusion controls and have to add a panel control to the form. Now the question is how to add the control to the panel like as in winforms. If I would cast the panel control to IDesignerHost, an invalid cast exception will be thrown. > > Thanks for your help > Thomas >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon