We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Percentage Cells

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

52651 Dec 1,2006 10:22 AM UTC Dec 1,2006 12:32 PM UTC Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Lokesh
Asked On December 1, 2006 10:22 AM UTC

Hello
See atached sample I have a Percentage Type Cell . If I put the value as 5 it becomes 500 Why it is So . I did try in the FORUM the solution for this but Could not get Any thing Fruitful . I want If I am putting 5 it should remain as 5 . I am using VB.Net . Early reply will be appreciated .

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 1, 2006 10:38 AM UTC

Hi Lokesh,

I couldn't see any attached sample here. Is it possible for you to upload us a sample or modify any of our browser sample to reproduce the issue here? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Best Regards,
Haneef

Lokesh
Replied On December 1, 2006 11:07 AM UTC

Well I am not able to upload the sample . The problem is I am setting the Grid Cell Datatype as Follows .
strategyPeriodGrid(rowIndex, colindex).CellValueType = GetType(System.Decimal)
strategyPeriodGrid(rowIndex, colindex).CurrencyEdit.ClipMode = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CurrencyClipModes.ExcludeFormatting
strategyPeriodGrid(rowIndex, colindex).MaxLength = 6
strategyPeriodGrid(rowIndex, colindex).Format = "P"
strategyPeriodGrid(rowIndex, colindex).CurrencyEdit.CurrencyDecimalDigits = 2
strategyPeriodGrid(rowIndex, colindex).StrictValueType = False
strategyPeriodGrid(rowIndex, colindex).HorizontalAlignment = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridHorizontalAlignment.Right

When I put the value as 6 the value becomes 600.00% . I want that the value should remain as 6%

>Hi Lokesh,

I couldn't see any attached sample here. Is it possible for you to upload us a sample or modify any of our browser sample to reproduce the issue here? This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Best Regards,
Haneef

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 1, 2006 12:32 PM UTC

Hi Lokesh,

Here are a couple of forum threads that show different ways to tackle this problem.

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=17345
http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=16888

Best Regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;