We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Why so many imagelists in TreeViewAdv?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

5247 Jun 25,2003 03:45 PM Jun 26,2003 06:44 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On June 25, 2003 03:45 PM

Hi, There are LeftImageList, StateImageList and RightImageList properties defined in TreeViewAdv. What is the difference between LeftImageList and StateImageList. I have a StateImageList defined for my tree. I see a dotted line drawn on top of my icon from the PLUS to the node text. It should be drawn behind the icon. And the icon is drawn too close to the plus/minus. Please increase the left padding while painting the icon. thanks, - Reddy

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 26, 2003 06:44 AM

Hi Reddy, The TreeViewAdv control has the following properties related to Images , ImageLists and ImageIndex(es) TreeViewAdv level LeftImageList - List of images that could appear to the left of Nodes RightImageList - List of images that could appear to the right of Nodes StateImageList - List of images that to be used for the nodes in different states TreeNodeAdv.NodeData The image index(es) for the TreeNodeAdv should be specified in the NodeData property of TreeNodeAdv LeftImageIndexes - Indexes of the images that should appear on the left of the node RightImageIndexes - Indexes of the images that should appear on the right of the node OpenImgIndex - Index of the image (into the StateImageList) for open/expanded mode ClosedImgIndex - Index of the image (into the StateImageList) for closed mode The StateImageList is only used for the icon associated with the node itself and it can be varied between the Open and Closed states. The LeftImageList and RightImageList are used by the Node.NodeData and can display multiple images to the left and right of the node. We will address the issue with the line being drawn over the icons and the padding issue. Regards, Davis

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;