We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Why so many imagelists in TreeViewAdv?

Hi, There are LeftImageList, StateImageList and RightImageList properties defined in TreeViewAdv. What is the difference between LeftImageList and StateImageList. I have a StateImageList defined for my tree. I see a dotted line drawn on top of my icon from the PLUS to the node text. It should be drawn behind the icon. And the icon is drawn too close to the plus/minus. Please increase the left padding while painting the icon. thanks, - Reddy

1 Reply

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team June 26, 2003 10:44 AM UTC

Hi Reddy, The TreeViewAdv control has the following properties related to Images , ImageLists and ImageIndex(es) TreeViewAdv level LeftImageList - List of images that could appear to the left of Nodes RightImageList - List of images that could appear to the right of Nodes StateImageList - List of images that to be used for the nodes in different states TreeNodeAdv.NodeData The image index(es) for the TreeNodeAdv should be specified in the NodeData property of TreeNodeAdv LeftImageIndexes - Indexes of the images that should appear on the left of the node RightImageIndexes - Indexes of the images that should appear on the right of the node OpenImgIndex - Index of the image (into the StateImageList) for open/expanded mode ClosedImgIndex - Index of the image (into the StateImageList) for closed mode The StateImageList is only used for the icon associated with the node itself and it can be varied between the Open and Closed states. The LeftImageList and RightImageList are used by the Node.NodeData and can display multiple images to the left and right of the node. We will address the issue with the line being drawn over the icons and the padding issue. Regards, Davis

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon